Friday, February 5, 2016

Starting All Over

As you can see, I let my blog slide and that was not a great idea. I've rethought my decision and miss it a lot, and will try to recover all the work that I have lost :(

It will take me some time to do that so bear with me as I go through my notes and try to figure everything out.

I hope all is well with everyone! Please feel free to leave a comment and I will try to respond as best as I can while I rebuild Phoebe's Style & Beauty!

It's been a pretty mild winter here in Toronto and fairly easy on  the skin! Not as bad as the past couple of years when venturing outside into the very dry cold meant lots and lots of moisturizer every single day!

Speaking of which, I'll have some great new tips on that - some natural amazing ways to keep your skin beautiful and soft - and that will actually protect your skin through any kind of weather - even those bitter -20C with howling winds kind of weather.

Okay, I'm going to get to work here and see what I can do to fix things up here. Stay with me ladies! (Oh, if you're a man, feel free to watch us keep ourselves beautiful! :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment